1. Star Hotels:- 5 Star Deluxe, 5 Star, 4 Star, 3 Star, 2 Star & 1 Star
2. Heritage Hotels:- Heritage Grand, Heritage Classic & Heritage
Project approvals are also given in all the above-mentioned categories at the project implementation stage.
Classified hotels/approved projects are eligible for various concessions and facilities that are announced by the Government from time to time besides, getting worldwide publicity through the Indiatourism Offices located in India and abroad.
Details of the criteria set and the documents required are given in this document
viii. Blue prints/sketch plans signed by owners and architect showing
1. Site plan
2. Front and side elevations
3. Floor plans for all floors
4. Detail of guest room and bath room with dimensions in sq.ft.
5. Details of Fire Fighting Measures/ Hydrants etc.
6. Details of measures for energy conservation and water harvesting.
ix. Air-conditioning details for guest rooms, public areas
x. Local approvals by
1. Municipal authorities
2. Concerned Police Authorities
3. Any other local authority as maybe required.
4. Approval/NOC from Airport Authority of India for projects located near Airports
The above mentioned approvals/NOCs are the responsibility of the promoters/
concerned company as the case may be. The Department’s approval is no substitute for
any statutory approval and the approval given is liable to be withdrawn in case of any
violations without notice.
xi. Proposed capital structure
1. Total project cost
a. Equity component with details of paid up capital
b. Debt – with current and proposed sources of funding
xii. Letter of acceptance of regulatory conditions.
xiii. Please indicate whether the promoter intends to give a few rooms or all rooms on a time-share basis.
xiv. Application Fee
Amount in Rs.
5 - Star
4 - Star
3 - Star
2 - Star
1 - Star