We confirm that we collect that information from you which is required to extend the services available on the site.
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, email address, phone/mobile number, and other business information. In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
- We also gathers and stores the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behavior pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value-added services to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- User’s registration with us and providing the information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
- We retain users' provided Information for as long as the information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
Users may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to email@example.com. The requested changes may take a reasonable time due to the verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
DATA COLLECTION RELATING TO CHILDREN
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.